Subaru Certified Benefits | Traverse City Subaru
Only Subaru Certified Pre-Owned checks your vehicle's past, present and protects your future. Even before its 152-point safety inspection, every Certified Pre-Owned Subaru has received a CARFAX® History Report. No secrets. No surprises. Just great value in a vehicle that has our exacting standards, not once, but twice. And since they come with nationally recognized, factory-backed, 7-year/100,000-mile CPO Powertrain Coverage and 24/7 roadside assistance, you can be sure you made the right choice.In addition, all Subaru Certified vehicles are eligible for a Subaru Gold Plus plan at their choice of a $0, $50, or $100 deductible as an upgrade at a minimal cost.
Benefits of buying a Subaru Certified Vehicle at Serra Subaru of Traverse City:
- CarFax Vehicle History Report
- 7 year / 100k mile Powertrain Warranty with $0 Deductible
- 152-Point Inspection.
- Emergency Towing
- 24/7 Roadside Assistance
To qualify for Subaru Certified Pre-Owned Program, each Subaru must meet the following high standards:
- Must be from the current model year or preceding 5 model years
- Must have under 80k miles on the odometer.
- Must receive a clean CarFax History Report, meaning it does not contain any incidents like fire damage, salvage or lemon history.
- Must pass a rigorous 152-point inspection.
Here are a few of the things that get checked during our 152-point inspection:
- Exterior: Check and recondition sheet metal and bumpers, wheels and tires, paint condition, glass, lights, security system, and more.
- Road Test: Test engine, transmission, steering and brake performance. Check clutch operation, wheel balance, wheel alignment, emissions and more.
- Interior: Check and recondition power equipment, controls, features, upholstery, carpet, seat belts, brake and clutch pedals and more.
- Undercarriage: Check and recondition brakes, steering linkage, exhaust system, axles, struts, tires and more.
- Under Hood: Check and recondition fluids, filters, hoses, battery and more.